The menu consists of an extensive range of juices, smoothies, super foods, healthy snacks, light meals and organic fair-trade coffee. We use local and organic produce wherever possible. All of our ingredients are fresh, healthy and sometimes unexpected!
We are constantly experimenting with more raw and vegan recipes.
Keep up to date with menu changes and new products via our Facebook page or check out our blog which is packed to the brim with raw vegan food recipes, juices, baby food recipes, smoothies and delicious healthy treats.
Keep reading if you are interested in …..
- Juicing tips and advice
- Advice on juicing
- Interesting juice recipes
- How to juice properly
- Juicing for health tips
All of these questions and many many more are answered in this vast website, so browse away and find all your questions answered, then sign up to the newsletter on the home page to recieve great updates ( NO SPAM ) on what we have to offer. The Juice is strong in this one !
The menu consists of an extensive range of juices, smoothies, super foods, healthy snacks, light meals and organic fair-trade coffee. We use local and organic produce wherever possible. All of our ingredients are fresh, healthy and sometimes unexpected! We are constantly experimenting with more raw and vegan recipes. Keep up to date with menu changes and new products via our facebook page or check out our blog which is packed to the brim with rawfood recipes, juices, baby food recipes, smoothies and delicious healthy treats.
- Great Aussie Thirst Quencher – Tantalizing apples, tangy lime.
- The Passion Potion – A deliciously secret zingy recipe
- Detox Special – Carrot, beetroot, celery and apple
- Energy Burst – Lime, pineapple and watermelon
- Immune Booster – Pineapple, apple, orange and ginger
- Go Green Go – Green apples, cucumber and celery
- Life Saver – Carrot, orange, ginger and apple
- Sunkist – Orange, watermelon and lemon
- The Creamy Original – deliciously blended banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and a milk of your choice. A great way to start on the smoothie experience
- The Strawberry Fields – prepared with succulent strawberries, berries, banana and apple juice. Rich, sweet berries blended to perfection, rich in anti oxidents
- The Go Troppo – an exotic mix of flavours, combining apple juice with banana, mango and coconut. A taste of the tropical. a dessert island wonder. Refeshing!
- The Breakfast Smoothie – creamy original but with the added fibre, texture and flavour of muesli. Mornings in a cup.
- The Super Green Smoothie – organic mineral packed kale and baby spinach, mango, banana and apple juice. A fantastical smoothie with all the benefits of fresh greens and tastes AMAZING!
Our blog is JAMMED with recipes, freebies and tips
Add the superfood supplements to your juice or smoothie to give you that extra kick!
- Pure Organic Guarana – Is a great natural energy booster. Stay awake, alert and invigorated!
- Energy Boost – Improves energy and vitality! It will keep you dancing longer!
- Organic Spirulina – Feels like liquid sunshine! Spirulina is the oldest living plant. It is high in anti-oxidants and is a rich source of iron. Spirulina boosts your immune system and provides you with energy and increased stamina! Having a shot of spirulina is like having 78 green vegetables!
- Echinacea Powder – Aids your body’s natural immune system and helps you fight infections!
- Ginseng – The brain soother. Improves mental and physical stamina, relieves stress and enhances immunity!
- Organic Wheat Grass – Wheat grass helps the body maintains the optimum pH balance. Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fibre – it energizes and detoxifies the Body.
Healthy Snacks & Light Meals
- Raw chocolate bliss balls
- Raw veggie and salad wraps
- Freshly made waffles served with fruit salad
- Chewy Aussie fruit slice
- Aussie choc crunch
- Organic homemade chocolate brownies
Check out our blog for fantastic hidden recipes, news and juice facts
Organic Fair-trade Coffee
Our coffee is roasted by Rave Coffee in Cirencester. Rave strive for coffee excellence. Inspired by the sophisticated coffee culture in Australia, Rob and Vik source a signature blend for us that is strong and smooth. It is the closest we can get to Australian coffee in the UK and the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. We are consistently told it is the best coffee ever tasted!
Check out our facebook page recipes