What is The famous Passion 4 Juice Master recipe?
Passion 4 Juice designed and made this recipe in conjunction with Jason Vale – the Juice Master at the Fresh Festival.
He loves this recipe so much and loves what we do, so it now features in all of his best selling books.
- 1/4 small pineapple – peel the pineapple unless it is organic.
- 1 apple
- 1/4 banana
- 200g natural organic yogurt – if you’re a vegan, then simply use soya, coconut or almond yogurt or leave it out.
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina or super green powder for the extra goodness
- Juice the pineapple and apple
- Pour into a blender / thermomix along with the banana, yogurt and spirulina.
- Blend until smooth with 2 cubes of ice.
Why this is good for you – direct from Jason Vale himself…
‘This is a beautifully smooth and creamy smoothie because of the yogurt that goes into it. The bananas provide an incredible source of slow-release energy, as well as being rich in potassium. This helps promote muscle and nerve function as well as controlling blood pressure.Iron is one of the most common mineral deficiencies found in humans. This fantastic smoothie has an abundance of it, thanks to the spirulina. It is also rich in magnesium and trace minerals, as well as being one of the highest natural sources of B12’.
You can watch Jason Vale make this recipe here. Jason Vale